Well hello everybody! I'm so sorry I haven't been blogging, like, at all! Am I allowed to blame right now? Because moving into a new house - in a totally new area -, senior year of High School, our dog having puppies, and being the oldest of 6 can actually make you kinda busy. Oh, and I'm still writing - so any spare time I get to sit in front of the computer, besides emailing friends and family, is solely devoted to that.
But now, thanks to Olivia, I have been tagged once again. Now, this one looks pretty interesting, so I'll do my best to scrounge up some bloggers to tag!
Here's the rules.
- Generously thank the person who tagged you. (That would be Olivia at her blog.)
- Answer the questions you were given by the previous blogger.
- With pleasure, nominate 10 other bloggers, give them 10 questions, and let them know they've been signed up fun!
The Guitar or the Piano?
Now this is tricky for me because I am an avid fan of both! However, I am hopefully going to be enrolling in a University with the ambition of getting my bachelors in Music Education so I can be a Piano teacher - So I guess I'll have to go with Piano. It's a hard toss because you can't really sling a Piano on your back and head down the campfire. But the Piano is certainly a diverse instrument that can cover a wide variety of songs.
Chess or Checkers?
Chess. Although, because our chess set is made after Star Wars my brother just ends up making Darth Vader do a Jedi Slam move and destroy the entire board if he's losing. That or he's just playing with the figures in between turns in the most distracting manner!
Tolkien or C.S. Lewis?
Lewis all the way! I admire the extreme amount of work Tolkien put into his books, but in the end Lewis' way or writing is beautiful. (I also get kind of depressed by Tolkien's work after a few chapters. My apologies to Tolkien fans!)
Instrumental soundtracks or songs with lyrics?
Instrumental is my favorite when I'm writing or in deep thought while slaving through school. Especially if it's Celtic! But when it comes to Christmas or just jamming out with my siblings there better be nothing in my way for lyrics because we will be singing as loud as we can... until mom gets home.
Cake, Ice cream, or Ice cream cake?
Ice cream please! And make it Mint Chocolate Chip or Peanut butter something!
Roughly how long does it take for you to write a blog post?
It really depends on what is going on in the rest of the house and what I'm writing. It can take me anywhere from an hour to several days.
What was the last book you read?
Tortured for Christ. And it is incredible!
What is your MBTI type?
Why did you start blogging? Or what inspired you to begin writing in general?
It was the need to tell other people the things I'm learning. I think if more people shared their experiences we would all be a lot wiser because we wouldn't be keeping the information to ourselves and other people could gain from it.
Favorite fantasy book?Narnia! (About to start yelling, "For NARNIA!")
... ... ... 7. Because 7, 8, 9, so it's the toughest. (Say it out loud if you didn't get it the first time.)
Did you notice I've asked 12 questions and not 10?
I did not notice until you mentioned it.
So now I get to tag some other people!!
- Hannah. I rave about her blog and book so you probably know her already.
- Beth. I just found her blog and love the costumes she makes.
- and last but not least Tiger. She's another great writing blogger like Hannah!
- If you could be any character from any book, who would it be?
- Hiking outside or playing a board game inside?
- Summer or Winter?
- What is your favorite Holiday?
- Future career dream: be it unrealistic or completely serious.
- What's your favorite animal?
- Would you rather spend the day at the ocean or in the forest?
- You have all day to do whatever you want at home: What would it be?
- What's the job you tend to avoid?
- Do you love God? If so, why? and if not, why?
P.S And honestly, I'm hoping to get back into blogging because I have some cool things I've been thinking about!